Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rascal(nikov)

Track 10 from the September 2008 euphoreador release
ChineSeXXX American Idolatry



Rascal(nikov)

And when us humans gather us all
And construct from ego
A self truly small
To be made fun of
Our clandestine call
I see the twitch knee-jerk fruition stall
Mull it over abysmal pall
A roll in the clover
Well mull it over

I'm standing in the doorway
And gazing at you
I see the things flit passed that flew
How incontinence can be
When rapidly I come towards thee
In a numb of frenzy

Mull it over
Think in line
What borders on
Conducively fine

Own a way I dodge
With ounce to glow
Each of oppinions they go
And left us all we nude
Renewed our strength embued
It's thievery delight
'Cause I hold you this night

So I shall try to give my all
Reconstructing under fall
Each shed through
Every year with you
I shall try to be a better me
The one I care to look at and see
Which ever way I knew




view my website for more art
or a free version of this song
or straight here to hear this song or show your support with a song purchase

No comments: