Saturday, August 30, 2008

look beforeward

Track 9 from the September 2008 euphoreador release
ChineSeXXX American Idolatry



look beforeward

I’ve been banished by love to the alone
For the length of nonparley goes
Polite every which way
The thing passing never held at bay
My eyes have seen you rise
Forever planned in all of the things we do

There in a new palladium
Bold and once declawed
Come rose compass
Where is the lass
Which way to go

Linger on
Feel the leed I have
So down free fall
We beseech thee
Or long to become

Then on mean
Pulling an I knew we could
Do before and again
Where that I knew we had bore the hidden layer
Collide without
Purpose nor pride
And taste of a new collection I offer to you

Behold how each and every lay
The morn I undo
Windfall cresting another imperfect breath
And I leave, homily don't fail me
Can I forestall
Giving it away

Trust in one
And then to others sound
Of gold we fight for
Point being then another
Sea seeing
How our lives all spiral this way
Into at bay
Counting all the layers that
Duty utters all the feeling




view my website for more art
or a free version of this song
or straight here to hear this song or show your support with a song purchase

No comments: