Monday, March 05, 2007

Voice Device


powered by ODEO

God and we could not tell
That we walked through the garden
Straight to hell
Though travesties be mine
When all the things pronounce
What will will pounce
On that fable
Don’t ever tempt me
To be more than I am

One day in our night
We know that I laud
All that I had or wanted
Wasn’t

See the tumble
In dark night
What all we end
Download
How wrong
I know we pour

In all we could
Salve ti a up Hollywood’s
Ass

Don’t even tempt me
To be more than I am

Caught on a ledge
Carnal knowledge
Caught a knowledge
Carnal now ledge
Caught on a ledge
Carnal knowledge
Money
We thinks it funny
That the lengths inside
Wants honey
And milk
The land of the fertig*


*The German word for finished




view my website for more art
or a free version of this song
or straight here to hear this song
or show your support with a song purchase

No comments: