Monday, March 05, 2007

All Disguise Fell


powered by ODEO

We were so young and all disguise
Fell beneath another’s eyes
We were bestowed with thoughts that showed
Lack lust from a certain tongue
We were so young

In the wind I’d rather be motionless
Why rescind I’d rather be passionate with a kiss

How does it matter
For anything
The waves
The rhyes
The rows
The size of those
The depth
The wheat
The thoughts that sleet
Would drive into me

And I never knew
I never knew woe

Ha ha
‘cause in the wind I’d rather be motionless
Why rescind I’d rather be passionate with a kiss

And what I said to you
Was a baffled
Jangled
Raffle
Well here you go
for want to know
Yeah here you go
Here you go
For want of what
Wanting to know
Here you go
For want of what
Wanting
Here you wanted to go




view my website for more art
or a free version of this song
or straight here to hear this song
or show your support with a song purchase

No comments: